Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2nd Self-Portrait Re-do Plans

For the second self portrait re-do. I plan on asking other people for their knowledge and expertise that I don’t necessarily have about certain technology. In order for this to be art gallery worthy, I need to think about craftsmanship. And, this is why I need help.
My idea is to take everyone’s advice and do more. I plan on making several pictures of myself showing multiple different faces of myself laughing. I will retain every image wearing the same outfit to show that it is still me, even when I may act differently around certain people.
Physically, I’m not too sure if powerpoint is the best option for this or not. I’m thinking that maybe I could use multiple headsets and have the pictures printed out?

No comments:

Post a Comment